St4rs Freelancer Video and Screen Shot Forum

[UW]HunterKiller

Number of posts : 167
    Job/hobbies : Dedicated Freelancer Player
    Humor : Wicked/Dark/Chaotic/Witty
    Registration date : 2008-12-23

St4rs Freelancer Video and Screen Shot Forum

Post by [UW]HunterKiller on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:30 am

I would like to announce my friends forum here and ask all of you to take a look at it whether you join or not. There's is a poll and I think you can pretty much read it but can't vote or post without joining because it's still under construction. He's good people and wants to bring something for all Freelancers to enjoy, (bragg) If you think it's a good idea, let him know by signing up and voting for his efforts and letting others know about it. ty.

[UW]HunterKiller

Number of posts : 167
    Job/hobbies : Dedicated Freelancer Player
    Humor : Wicked/Dark/Chaotic/Witty
    Registration date : 2008-12-23

Re: St4rs Freelancer Video and Screen Shot Forum

Post by [UW]HunterKiller on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 am

This a forum is for posting anything video related, screen shots etc... about Freelancer only. I think some Starlancer can be posted too because that was the background for Freelancer to start with.

I think that once it gets well underway, it will be a good thing. He's been really busy in RL lately and hasn't had much time to do anything with it but dot post to keep FF from deleting it, per agreement within the 37 day time period but that doesn't stop other from posting or at least saying hi off and on.

He's also been working on his own server issues with an IBM he has and getting it set up to run a Freelancer server, not to mention, trying to help me get mine right. Cool

He's now found out that his other forum is down and has to get it back up but, can't seem to be able to get hold of his host. Dang, if it's not one thing, it everything at once. Mad

Current date/time is Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:21 pm